Sunday, January 17, 2010

What does your Sunday Consist of?

Some of you may have noticed the first post, yep - I put it on the wrong blog. I have a blog for daily devotions. I was in such a big hurry this morning, but wanted my devotion posted before my fun blog!

Sundays consist of getting up early to see what I can do to get my husband ready for the first service. After that I enjoy a cup of coffee or two so then I can get ready and get the rest of the house up and running. I have the privilege of teaching the 6-8 grade girls in our youth department. They are the greatest, we have the biggest group.

After church my body just craves a NAP - but since my son has been in boot camp there are not naps - I wait for my phone call. There was one call that he made on a Saturday and I was directing a wedding so I didn't get it. Last week he called on Friday, so that made my Sunday different too. But today is waiting, and one mom said we may not get a call till we hear our "I am a Sailor" call - man I hope not!

Sunday night is AWANA night at church where kids learn lots and lots of Bible verses, it makes learning so much fun for then.

I am usually exhausted and ready for bed when we get home but not tonight, its Afterglow for the youth, so after church - we are headed to Fudruckers. So Sunday for me is not your usual rest day, it's one of the busiest days of the week for me.
Well time to run, my husband has a funeral today and I need to check him out before he leaves.

Have a great Lord's Day! Can't wait to see what you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment