Thursday, January 14, 2010

I don't deserve it, but I accept....





My fabulously talented daughter Amber gave me these awards. Thank you very much. Please take a moment to visit her for the best blog you may ever read. http://fabulousyoungandnewlywed.blogspot.com

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Link the person who gave it to you.
3. Keep it going and give to whomever you like…
4. If money were not an issue, what are the top 3 things on your wish list?

1. I would travel to places I have always wanted to visit: Paris, to see the Eiffel Tower and to England, to see the palace and the changing of the guards, I would throw in a tropical place, but since I haven't researched it I have no clue where to go, but you better believe if Paxston gets stationed in Hawaii, I will find a way to go!

2. In the spring I would love to take a trip across the US with my husband on the motorcycle. I have found out this year that it is wonderful riding on the back and just taking in God's creation all around me. What fun it was going to Mt. Mitchell and just soaking in the sights, the views of the leaves changing on the way up was incredible.

3. To be able to buy all the scrapbooking tools, gadgets and goodies that are available along with everything that is in the Close To My Heart book.

Doesn't seem very extravagant but that is me pretty much. I'm just a simple girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment