Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
Every Mother's Day is tough, but this year it has been rough. And it's not because on Tuesday that Mom will be gone 9 years. I don't even know how to describe that is going on with my. I just know that somehow I am not all together with it. Does that make sense?

But I will say that I have the greatest kids anybody could ask for. I am a BLESSED woman to have four beautiful kids and a wonderful son-in-law! It's neat to see just how different each on of them are. They have each brought joy to my life in so many different ways.

So today, I am getting to do the one thing that I love to do - going riding on the motorcycle with my husband and a great group of friends. I really wanted to learn how to shag last night, but we didn't make it to that. So hopefully next time.

I have a new hair color - not sure what it is. My blonde parts really soaked up the mahogony in the color, bet I will get the looks this morning. Just make sure I wear my shoes to match my hair. It sparkles in the sun.

Have a great Mother's Day today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...have funnnnnnn today riding in the wind. My husband used to have a motorcycle once upon a time. I put you in my blog today. I know you aren't a grandma but you are one of my favorite bloggers so I put you there.

    Happy Mother's day. This mood shall pass. When I do meet you, I am going to teach you to shag. It is so fun.

    ReplyDelete