Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Sad Sunday...

We have had a wonderful day together, but I know that in about 3 1/2 hours I get to drop my Sailor back off at his ship. It's going to be sad. I just hope Jordan does sob as bad as she did last time. Broke my heart! And I knew that I couldn't cry, that would have made it even worse.

We had a great morning. We traveled to Wisconsin to visit the Jelly Belly Center. We took a tour of the warehouse and saw how they were made, even had to wear cute little hats on the train ride (pictures will post later). It was not optional! We even got samples on the way out. And of course the family will be getting some. They even had sugarless ones, so I am looking out for my husband and contributing fun to him still!

We have been back in the room just watching TV and laughing. So now I will run back to the room, and take something for my headache, then figure out what else we can do in 3 hours.

I also had to check the weather channel to see how bad it is going to get back home. Good thing we were not flying back today.

Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip back Stacey! I am so glad you got to spend time with your son!

    ReplyDelete