Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Monday Morning!



Now why would I say that? Because most of us wake up and say - UGH - it's Monday.

This is the beginning of a new week for us, it has the potential to be the best week of our lives! Yes, I know, it could the worst one too, but lets be positive this week, expect great things to happen.

Today is the day I get to go workout for 1 hour and 15 minutes - sheer torture to me. No I have not gotten to the point of saying this is so much fun, but I go each time and last week decided to at least try both classes - and I survived. So I will be back tonight. I had on my Burgundy workout pants and I told her that when my face got the same color I would quit. It all ended at the same time! HA HA. I am thinking that tonight is Zumba. (1st and 3rd Mondays). We start with Step class for 30 minutes, Abs for 15 and then either Zumba or Kick and Sculpt for the last 30. I told her the kick and sculpt was just that - she is kicking our rear ends while sculpting them! So prayers for me later in the day ladies!!


I meant for yesterday to be "Share Something Useful" Sunday but just didn't make it, so I will still share.

If you have a Cough at night, take Vick's Vapor Rub and rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. This will take care of your cough at night! Try it! My mother did this when I was little but she never told me why. I was rubbing one of the kids down one night and remembered and tried it - now I know why she did - it works! Let me know when you test it out.

Have a GREAT Monday!

1 comment:

  1. i used to HATE vicks vapo rub because it felt gross and sticky, but it definitely works!

    ReplyDelete