Monday, April 19, 2010

Woo Hoo - It's Monday!


Well I am one of the different ones that was ready for Monday to roll around! It was a very busy week, Revival, ballgames and just regular busy weekend for us, so was ready for today. Kind of a slow down day.

And I am actually excited about my workout class tonight - I know Amber will be so proud!

It's been a crazy day at work but we got VBS ordered! I am really excited about our VBS. We are doing Groups - Egypt: Joseph's Journey from prison to palace. I am so ready to transform this place into Egypt!
http://egypt.group.com/
Check it out!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful beginning to a great week.
It's loaded with ballgames for me and I am a little sad because our attic fan stopped at 2:00 AM this morning. I think the belt broke. It has been so awesome having the windows up and the awesome breeze come through the house.

Oh I will post pictures soon of the baby scrapbook album that I finished this week. I really enjoyed doing it! Makes it so much easier when you don't have to place pictures. Now the new mom gets to do all that work. She had a one-year scrapbook to fill up! I will try and take them tonight and share tomorrow.

Until we meet again....

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. :) Can't wait for you to make one for me! Maybe I will get that before my wedding album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I LOVE VBS!!! I can remember it like it was yesterday! Can't wait to see the scrapbook pics! I love looking at that kind of stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete