Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The mind of a six year old...


Well last week when I was gone, Chris got Ethan to sit with somebody in church on Sunday night. As he was placing Ethan beside Amber he looked at Ethan and said, "Now you have to sit here by Amber and if you cross the line, then Tommy is going to whip you." Amber said about 20 minutes into the sermon, Ethan tapped her on the arm and ask, "What line is he talking about?"
Chris also said "Shut-up" in the sermon. Well Ethan looks at Amber and says, "Daddy said a bad word, he said the "SH" word. He cussed in church." (Good thing he was on Spring Break, that may have gotten to the teacher the next morning)
And lastly, I woke Ethan up from a nightmare the other night, he was really crying tears! He told me that he was in an argument with a bee, and that the bee was really angry with him. When I ask him what the bee said to him, his reply "I don't know, I don't speak bee."

Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment: