Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Monday...

and I am already SO TIRED!!

I can't work out right now because of something in my back, hurts like CRAZY and running/walking makes it worse. I do hate that I missed my workout classes tonight but we are in Revival!

Tomorrow will be crazy again. Ethan starts softball. He is excited (and of course me, gotta make sure the batteries are charged) and I hope I don't forget the juice and snacks for the kids after the game!
I better make sure I keep my eyes on Ethan, last week during practice he was standing at home plate waiting to bat and looked in my direction. When he realized I was not watching he YELLED: "He mom, I am over here, you are suppose to be watching me!"
Bet that doesn't happen again!

Well it's already the end of the day and I am beat. Loving the fact that I just opened the bedroom windows and turned on the attic fan!

Hope you are all having a good start to the week!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your back!! I pinched a nerve in my lower back about this time last year and it was absolutely terrible. I still have problems with it. I hope yours is nothing like that!

    Awww softball is so much fun!!! I hope Ethan enjoys every minute of it! :)

    ReplyDelete