Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Converstaion with Ethan

Last night my family went shopping, leaving me at home. Well it was super hard to let me hand over the reigns of stuffing the stocking to my husband, but I gave him the list. My children all know that they will find toothpaste, a toothbrush, deoderant, shampoo and this type of goodies in their stocking for Christmas. So they all left after Crickette got back last night at 9:00 PM. This seems to be the magical hour this week for shopping.

Well I had to think about what I was going to do without them for a couple of hours, but I played on the computer till the battery ran out, watched some taped episodes on TV and then finished putting things back in order in the kitchen. Yesterday I cleaned out the closet in the half bath and cleaned out the drawers in the kitchen. I hung a few things on the wall that had been packed up on boxes for 2 years. Guess this means I may be staying here.

After they got back it was time for Ethan to sleep. Since his brother is home, there is no spare bed. Crickette normally stays in the basement (well there are two bedrooms and a bath down there) and right now the heat isn't fixed so she is staying in Ethan's room. So munchkin is sleeping with us. So I get into bed with him my first question was "Did Daddy buy me anything?" But I stopped him, I know Ethan will tell, but he did get out, I am not really sure... Hmm.... So he informs me that he got to play Kinect in the store and how much fun it was. So I ask him if he would rather have the Kinect more than getting WII games and he said yes! So this Christmas will really be fun. He came in the house yesterday and was all excited about the Grinch being on and basically was trying to figure out what was going to happen, and he is SO enjoying Christmas this year.  Oh, back to the conversation. I was asking him what he wanted for Christmas and he was telling me all sorts of things and then he ask - what do you want for Christmas. I told him mine was under the tree, all I wanted this year was a Cricut. Well he proceeded to tell me that I couldn't just ask for one thing for Christmas, I had to want more. That is so funny. He said don't you want other scrapbook things? So I had to tell him yes. Then he seemed to be fine. I told him we had to stop talking so I could go to sleep, he told me to just close my eyes while he talked so I could rest. That child~~

So Paxston brought out the Kinect again  last night and Crickette is now loving it. Can't wait to see Amber's moves!! This is going to be so much fun!!!

Have a great Tuesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment