Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Dozen

Found a new site and thought I would share - she ask the questions, I answer. If you do the same, we get to know each other better!
2nd cup of coffee


1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?

Yes, fired a gun. Love shooting a pistol, even though I have not done it in a while! I don't think I have shot a bow and arrow. We tried archery in PE but that didn't work for me!

2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?

I absolutely do. One is still my best friend and I am back in touch with others through Facebook. My best friend was my Maid of Honor at my wedding.

3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?

I can be all three. Depends on what is going on at home most of the time.

4. Are you more of a New York or California type?

Well I have no clue, I am not much a person who really likes staying in the sun, so I guess I will have to say more New York, after all it is one of the places that I really want to visit!

5. Do you have a special ring tone?

Well for my husband it plays, "Let's Get it On", one daughter is "Sweet Home Alabama", my son "Anchor's Away". For my other daughter I don't have a special one yet, I did have "Barbie Girl" once for her. Guess I have to get another one downloaded!

6. What is your favorite type of chip?

Chocolate Chip - in cookies!!

7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....


This is hard! I love You've Got Mail, 13 Going on 30, and Sweet Home Alabama! Really loving the Proposal too!


8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"

Just your basic trimming, not trying anything new!

9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?

I would love to have the personal makeover done!

10. Are you allergic to anything?

Minocin - but they don't make it anymore, broke me out on my hips.

11. Why is it so hard to change?

Because we like being satisfied and not getting out of our comfort zone. But change is on the way!

12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.

You have to be vulnerable, or you won't allow love to happen. You put your heart on the line when it comes to love and realize that it can be sliced into a thousand pieces or it can be made to feel whole. It's not that it won't ever hurt, but you will remember the fullness that you get from love that will help take the pain of the hurt away.

No comments:

Post a Comment