Thursday, March 3, 2011

American Idol - the Girls

I think the girls were much better last night, hard to pick the six. I liked 8 of them! Hmm...
So here goes...
I think also in the top 5 will be the next three...
Pia Toscano - she has the wow factor. I think she could be the best one.

Karen Rodriguez - she also is a performer. The judges loved her too.

Lauren Turner - There is something about her that I just LOVE!  She is very unique and I think she is going through.

Naima Adedapo - she knows how to work it all, and make herself be rememberd. She did a great job!

Thia Megia - to be that young and have that talent. She is going through too. Now to work on the stage presence and get her in the comfortable zone.
Now number 6 is a toss-up...but I think..

Lauren Alaina - because of her cuteness and how comfortable she is in performing. This is very natural to her, although I think it's going to get nauseating!

The other two that were also noteworthy, so it could very well be one of them...

Kendra Chantelle

Haley Reinhart


As you can tell I liked the girls better than the guys. It's going to be an awesome season for sure. Can't wait to see how my picks were. So what did you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment