Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Well it was an awesome weekend. Chesnee won their football game and will continue in the playoffs. The game was great and the weather was FREEZING!!! But we stayed till the end and cheered them on. This week the game will be three hours away so we will stay home.

Saturday I was busy painting the wheel for the Wheel of Fortune game to be played in King's Stadium in Kidztown. It took almost all day! Chris not only brought my favorite lunch over from Fuji's, he brought me a dozen Lavender Roses! Made my day. I did take time out to watch Alabama play. Now I have to admit it. I have cheered for Alabama two times this year and they lost each time. I wonder if Chris really wants me to pull for Alabama. I may have to try it again this time and see what happens. If so I just might have to buy an Alabama jersey for the last game. (add laughing here)

Sunday we had High Attendance. We are going to be very close to our goal of 350! The sanctuary was PACKED. They said maybe 20 seats left. Chris thought of about 40 people that were out yesterday. This is a great problem to have! It's amazing to see how God has grown this church in two years. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up December 1. Time is flying by.


So I hope you have a great start to the week! I am looking forward to it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I just wanted to pop by and say hello. I haven't been blog visiting in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversay (in December!) The growth and crowding of church is a good blessing to have! I know that as we draw near to God ---HE will pour out blessings in our lives that are uncontainable! OVERFLOWING---and more will come!!!

    Have a super blessed week in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete