In celebration of my 44th birthday (last Wednesday) I thought I would share 44 facts about me. It's bad when you think about blogging when you should really be going to sleep!
1. I am a Christian! The third weekend in September of 1986 I gave my life to Christ!
2. I am a preacher's Wife and after 23 years I am still in Love with my Husband - who is also my High School Sweetheart!
3. I have 4 incredible children & I am a Mother-in-law!
4. I love to ride Motorcycles!
5. I have lived in 8 states.
6. I am technically an orphan (my dad died when I was 13 months old and my mom passed away 9 years ago.) But praise God I am adopted by The King!
7. I am an only child!
8. I was a cheerleader for 9 years!
9. I broke my foot in high school (during Homecoming) when I fell from standing in the hands of the only guy in our class. The girls in front of me went down first!
10. I have been to Niagara Falls.
11. I would love to go to a Hot Air balloon festival.
12. I am a Scrapbooker!
13. I am Team Jacob.
14. I am the Mom of Sailor.
15. I am left handed! (and I have one child that is too)
16. I do not have a favorite child, despite what my other kids say!
17. I have never been kissed in the rain. (hint hint Chris!)
18. I love thunderstorms!
19. I love to fly - I think it is because my dad was a pilot.
20. I have lost 20 lbs since Christmas, and I have way more to go!
21. My favorite Candy bar is a Snickers - and you eat the chocolate off first and then eat one layer at a time from the bottom.
22. I am a coffee drinker, and Love Pumpkin Spice Creamer!
23. Steak is my favorite thing to eat!
24. I love sunsets.
25. I do not like the beach.
26. I love the mountains.
27. My favorite season is Fall. The leaves changing are incredible to me. (Mom said I should have been a squirrel)
28. My father named me. My mom named every doll of hers Stacey, so dad named me Stacey Denise. He chose Denise.
29. My top five movies: Hope Floats, Sweet Home Alabama, Fireproof, You've Got Mail & The Notebook. Guess I am a romantic!
30. I can water-ski, but have never been snow skiing.
31. I want to go to Italy.
32. I went on a cruise to the Bahamas when I graduated High School, I would love to go on another with my entire family.
33. I would love to have Christmas in the mountains with my family.
34. I love to take pictures, and would love to be a photographer and have my own studio.
35. I volunteered in a Pregnancy Center in Ohio and Alabama. I hope to do that in the next year again.
36. My top spiritual gift is Faith.
37. I have 13 birthmarks.
38. I would love to take Ballroom Dancing.
39. I want to go to New York City.
40. I am an Auburn Fan. I love college football. My husband and his whole family are Alabama fans. Makes life interesting.
41. I love to watch TV with my husband. Our favorite shows: Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, and American Idol.
42. I would love to go back to Charleston and take a vacation there.
43. I love seeing Waterfalls! Just started this past year when riding motorcycles with a group from our church! Incredible!!
44. I have had the best birthday week EVER - Massage, Taken out to lunch several times, Eclipse at Midnight with Amber, Got a makeover from Crickette, Paxston came home, Had all 4 of my kids for the entire weekend, 4th of July with Friends, Motorcycle ride with Husband, Got cutest Coffee cup & Bookmark, bought a new dress! It was just PERFECT!!
So now you know a little more about me. Now that I think about it, it was probably a crazy idea, but oh well...and it was hard to come up with so many. Good thing I am not 75.. Whew! And I will probably think of more things later, like I am a very sarcastic person...My favorite Color is PURPLE, my favorite number is 3....I enjoy driving a truck...hmm....