Thursday, August 19, 2010

OUCH.....

I have the worst crick in my neck. Started early and the week and it is HOLDING on and moving down my neck. Now this is not a good thing because we leave in the morning going to Virginia on the motorcycle!

It's going to be an awesome weekend. I am excited for my children, since Crickette and Ethan will be going to stay with Amber and Steven (I am sure that after this weekend they will put off having children for a few more years).

I called Amber a week or so back and was checking in on the date to make sure all was set. Then I had to break the news to her that her little brother was on restriction from TV and Computer. She said surely he will be off by then won't he? Umm...no, he is on restriction for a month. She quickly informed me that there was no way that could happen at her house, Ethan with no TV or computer and all he could play with were her dogs!!! NOT HAPPENING. She would even tell dad that he would be off restriction that weekend. (So does this mean I will be doing the same thing with her children when they have been bad at her house? :-) ) This could be so much fun later on in life....

I did send a text messege to Steven soon after that said: Just a little note to remind you that when you put your child on restriction that child is not the only one being punished. And I think that your wife just may take it out on you!

So today is day four of 2nd grade for Ethan. The first three days he has missed some of recess and had to write sentences each day. I think that this teacher is going to be great for him!

Well that's it for today, have a great Thursday!! I will be leaving in the morning at 8:00 am. Say a prayer for my neck and shoulder. The next message will include pictures. I hope there aren't so many rain pictures like last time. Going to Mayberry!!!

2 comments:

  1. If I send my child who can't sit still for more than 5 minutes to your house for the weekend so that hubby and I can get away for a little fun - then yes, you can do whatever you want with them. :)

    ReplyDelete